CALL: 9379 7337
Sign Up for savings:
Can I get my bond back when I return the goods?
What payment options do you have?
Can I pay it all up front?
Does the rent I pay count towards the buying price?
Do I need to pay it now?
Can I get it taken out of my Centrelink payments?
Can I hire it for my mum/sister/other family member?
Do I have to buy it at the end of my contract?
Does that price include delivery?
If something goes wrong, will you fix it?
How soon can I get it?
Who pays for the repairs?
Can I align my rental payments with my payday?
Do I need to be working to hire from you?
Do I get an invoice each month?
Does it cost less if I hire it for a longer term?
Will I get a new one?
If I want to buy it, how long do I have to wait until I can do that?
What happens if I don’t pay my account on time?
Will you ring me when my contract’s up and organize it to be picked up?
So what makes us so special?
- We have a large range of what you need. From our quality white goods, entertainment equipment and furniture to our great exercise equipment, computers and coffee machines, if you need it, chances are we have it.
- Need it fast? Next working day delivery will not be a problem and if you phone early we will try to get it to you today.
- Flexible payment arrangements. We have many payment options to make you life a little easier by organizing B Pay, direct debit, credit card, or Centrepay or if you prefer you can pay by cash cheque or money order.
- What can I do with my old washer? We will be happy to move or remove your old appliances.
- Don’t want to be waiting around the house all day. We communicate!
- We can phone you 30mins or an hour before we arrive, and/or give you an estimated time at the beginning of the day.
- Our prices are more than competitive and we quote you the full cost up front, so there is no need to worry about any “extras” when we arrive.
- Don’t want to be locked in to contract for years. We tailor to suit your needs whether you need it for short term, e.g. an extra fridge over Christmas or as long as you need.
- Just moved in? We can help with any of those little jobs that will help to get you settled. We carry extra light globes, tap washers and can light that water heater- so relax we are here to help make you life just that little bit easier.
- What if it breaks down? That one of the great things about renting with All-Set, you never have to worry about break downs again. If it breaks down we will fix or replace it…Quick.
- Our friendly helpful staff are second to none.
Q. Does the rent I pay count towards the buying price?
A. If you purchas an item in the first six months of hire we cancel your contract and give you a 100% rent rebate that goes towards the purchase price.
Q. Do I have to buy it at the end of my contract?
A. There is no obligation to buy, at the end of your contract period you can retun the goods, upgrade or keep renting. After 36 months no further payments are payable.
Q. If I want to buy it, how long do I have to wait until I can do that?
A. There is no minimum rental time before you can buy, as long as you buy in the first six months of hire. you get a full rent rebate towards the purchase.
Q. What happens if I don’t pay my account on time?
A. Nothing if you talk to us. Otherwise you will receive reminder letters and phone calls incurring nominal additional costs. If we can’t make contact in a reasonable time we will visit you at further cost.
Fridge, Washer, Television, Furniture, Computers and Exercise Equipment hire in Perth Western Australia.
All-Set Rentals was established in 1968 as a small home business.
It has rapidly expanded into the largest West Australian owned rental company.
At All-Set Rentals we believe in making the hiring process as simple and hassle free as possible.